Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SPM Results 2011

Hey there everyone ,sorry I haven't been posting new photos.Its just that I'm too busy with work now a days I thought I would be super free and have a lot of time at my hands But I was wrong.I dont have any time.
But I am having fun during the holidays though.And my best part of the year is coming soon....Christmas.Is in a few more days
my family and I will be at the table eating supper with my Grandma and dad.
But my best part is opening presents.Ok back to the photos , I soooo super sorry for posting this photos now only.I just got caught up with school and work , I totally forgot .Here you go :)
While waiting for the teacher to come out ,some was taking photos

After a long wait. The teachers came out and everybody was like this :P

Some cried 

but some jump for joy!


calling mum and dad ,letting them know what I got
with that smile ,I bet you thats A's


Some people just cant be stupid :PP

My man JahaZiel 

''HOLY SHI#''

YEAH!!!

Leong IanYue

Stephanie Tan 

KahVeen Khoo

''MOTHER ..''

YES ! its ALL ABOUT THE YES!

Rachel LauTaking their report card and going going home 



Andrew Gabriel Scott

Nabill Muhammad 

A group Photo with all the Straight A's Brains 

After holding all of that ,they finally can scream and JUMP!
 Hey there thats all for now.More photos coming soon !
Hope you all enjoy .Peace !! Y(><)Y

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to those U8 students who scored!

    Woah! The last time I saw them was 4 yrs back, and they just came in to sec school. Now they had graduated...

    ReplyDelete