Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mummy & Daddy's Anniversary

Hey everyone, its been so long since i bloged.Been kinda busy with some stuff.Anyways the photos that I posted up is about my mum and dad's anniversary.Hope you readers Enjoy!.

4th February 1994 was a every special day for my mum and dad,it was the day they got Married.
Kelly and I wanted to do something special for the both for them.For breakfast we cooked just eggs and sausages.Kelly wanted to make Chocolate Cheese Cake because mum wanted to eat that for a every long time and we cooked spaghetti bolognese with some rosted chicken wings.

A nice shot of kelly breaking the egg


This is what they had for breakfast



Breakfast is ready now,Kelly and I are going to make some noise so mum and dad can wake up .


This will bring them to their breakfast
Breakfast beside the lake
                                                             
                                                             From Here Its The Dinner part

what a mess




Bolognese!



Olive oli ,Parsley Flakes, and some Thyme Leaves will do the trick


look at that cake!

i totaly love this part of the day  

yummy!

Kelly and I were sitting infront of the oven and praying and praying for the chicken to come out nice


Our Prayes were answered 


~PoP It~


My father

I just love that cake


DINNER IS SERVED!
~!ChEeRs!~
That is all for now hope you readers enjoyed the pictures.I will be posting more photos soon.Good Night

3 comments: